Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Simply put, NLP is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve your specific and desired outcomes.
NLP is the study of excellence and how to emulate it!
The natural neurological process in the mind (nervous system) which all of our experiences are processed through our five senses:
- Visual (sight)
- Auditory (hear)
- Kinesthetic (feel)
- Olfactory (smell)
- Gustatory (taste)
Language and other nonverbal communication systems through which our subconscious mind codes, orders, and gives meaning. These include:
- Words (Self Talk)
The ability to discover, learn, and utilize the communication patterns between ourselves and others to achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
Imagine everyone as a computer or smart phone. Those who think like a Mac have different capabilities than those who operate like a PC. Those who have an Android perspective can achieve different things than those with a Galaxy or iPhone thought process.
Imagine right now that you are a Samsung Galaxy, or other operating system you like. You would like to do something that only a Macbook Pro can do. Through NLP, you can “download that app” to be able to function like any other technological device, including the Macbook Pro.
What one person can do, you are capable of doing it too — it is all in your mind!
Your subconscious reacts exactly how you trained it to operate over time.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is your user’s manual for the inner workings of your brain
NLP is the study of subconscious communication–both with yourself and with others. My Subconscious Sales Model is not just a set of tools and techniques, it is so much more than that. It is a new perspective and behavior change to achieve your most optimal outcome.
My mission is to empower you to achieve your desired results. After studying for years, I gathered all of the best concepts and techniques to help you get in control of your mind, your emotional state, and your life — because I did it for myself.
How can NLP change my life?
- Great for Dieting – 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Quit Smoking – 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Stop Drinking (Must have graduated rehab and in AA)
- How important something is to you (Social Media, Television, Loud Music, etc.)
- An event that would typically anger you, to being relaxed
- Situation which would stress you, to happy and smiling
- From waking up and showering, to reading for 30 minutes before getting out of bed
- Sitting in front of the TV, to exercising
- Eliminate Limiting Beliefs about yourself
- Believe you can achieve when you once thought it was impossible
- Reject the phrase, “I Can’t”
5 Requirements for Change
Jobs of the Unconscious
4 Themes of NLP
3 Selves/4 Bodies
6 Areas of Life
“Whether you believe you can or you cant, you’re right!” – Henry Ford
Elicit a Successful State-of-Mind on Command
- Pavlov’s Dogs salivated when they heard a bell. You decide on and create your own conditioned response
- Use your memory to create numerous powerful success tools to use daily
- Instantly provoke a specific emotion, state, or response
- Overcome the challenges life will put in your way
Spark a Powerful Combination of Emotions Simultaneously
- One specific body movement will activate numerous chosen emotions at once
- You’re empowered to develop what states will be stacked on top of each other
- Always be mentally and emotionally prepared to accomplish tasks
- Known as, “The Ring of Power”
Part with Negative Feelings or Emotions
- Replace unwanted emotions with a more empowered state-of-mind and emotion
- What once caused you grief and gave a negative reaction, now you respond positively
- Clearly define the negative state to replace, and determine the positive state
Build Bridges within Your Subconscious Mind
- Closes the gap between two opposite states within your subconscious
- Experience a desired state even when your present state is distant
- Connect all the systematic states it takes to go from one side of the bridge to the other
Solve Your Inner Conflicts
- Resolve two conflicting inner parts of the subconscious
- Solves your dilemma of, “A part of me wants to do this, and a part of me wants to do that.”
- Instantly know what the highest intention is of both parts by bringing them together
- Phase out stubborn undesirable behavior
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Results
Bust Limiting Beliefs
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)