Thousands of Influential Quotes have the potential to change your life in a positive direction. Quotes that survive centuries did for a reason, to help us thrive as successful beings.
Because quotes have had such an enormous impact on my life, I published a series of books entitled, Master Your Life Using Transformational Quotes.
With over 100 quotes in each book, your given an example or metaphor as to how to apply that quote to you life. On the next page, there’s three questions for you to apply the learnings from the influential quote to your life.
The follow list of the 10 most influential quotes are those that had a drastic effect on me. My life wouldn’t be the same if these quotes never withstood against the test of time.
1) What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
– Napoleon Hill
2) Desire is the starting point of all achievement.
– W. Clement Stone
3) How you do anything is how you do everything.
– T. Harv Eker
4) Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.
– Albert Einstein
5) To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
6) The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it’s the illusion of knowledge.
– Daniel J. Boorstin
7) The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
8) In time of destruction, create something.
– Maxine Hong Kingston
9) Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
10) Change the way you see things, and the things you see will change.
– Dr. Wayne Dyer
Scour the internet and find ten or more influential quotes that speak to you. Write them down. Share them with others. Then, keep looking. There are so many quotes that’ll change your world, you just need to find them.