I normally like to write our own material but sometimes something is written so well that by rewriting it in my own words would take away from how powerful of a statement it is.
Dr. Daniel Amen’s is widely accepted throughout the success community and perfect example on how you should live your life.
The 18-40-60 Rule:
- At the age of 18: You worry about what everybody is thinking of you. Other peoples opinion of you matter more than anything.
- At the age of 40: You do not care what anyone thinks of you. People’s opinions of you no longer matter.
- At the age of 60: You finally realize that nobody has been thinking about you at all. Most people only care about themselves and what is going on with them.
Most People are Thinking About:
- Wondering what your thinking about them
- Worrying about their own lives
- Making their own plans to accomplish something
Those Negative People Who Bring You Down:
The majority of the time, the people around you are not there just to see you fail and be miserable. If this is the case, do not allow them in your life and definitely…do not believe a word they say. People who try to make your life miserable, are more miserable than you can imagine.
When you shift you’re thinking, everything changes!