Through the power of belief, anything is possible.
It is as simple as believing that you are capable of accomplishing everything that everyone else does.
- Believing in yourself is an attitude that you can choose to make
- Focus on your own expectations for yourself. These will create your experiences, good or bad
- Expect only the best from yourself and your life
- Belief in yourself is more powerful than natural skill or ability. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don’t believe in yourself, you will most likely not put your talents into action
- Napoleon Hill says, “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” (This is my favorite quote to live by).
- Repeat to yourself, “No matter how bad it is, and no matter how bad it gets, I am going to make it.”
- The only limits that you have in life are the limits you give yourself.
Imagine what the world would be like if these people did not believe in themselves:
- Bill Gates (Computer in Every Home)
- The Wright Brothers (Airplane)
- Thomas Edison (Light Bulb, Telephone and many others)
- Benjamin Franklin (Newspaper, America)
- Henry Ford (Cars)
- Many, Many, Many More!!
These people were they surrounded by negative people who believed that not only was their dream dumb and unrealistic, they believed that it was impossible and impractical.
Without any formal education, just by believing in yourself, you can accomplish anything you set your mind too.
The key is to get past all the negativity that you will encounter along the way.