Having a centrifugal sales funnel doesn’t mean everything is going to be a cake walk but it means that it’ll be easier to sell out of all your products and services. That is until you hire more people!
In yesterday’s article I introduced the concept when using a published book as your best marketing asset.
In that article I gave my definition of the Centrifugal Sales Funnel:
Any phase of business which promotes your other products/services. Whether it’s the top or bottom of a sales funnel, it’s a lead generator for everything in your business.
It’s also a learning tool to use with your other products and services.
Being the glue that keeps everything you do together, it’s the bridge to connect your products/services with the right person at the right time without having to go through a traditional funnel process.
Questions to Ponder
- In my sales flow chart, how can every client be introduced to every service?
- What call-to-actions should I include for what services?
- What lead generators do I need to create?
- What do I need to learn more of to make this possible?
- What services will I offer by this time next year?
If you’re someone who wants to make a few extra bucks, this post is for you! Your challenge is to create your own centrifugal sales funnel which pertains to your products and services.