A checklist won’t tell you want to do with your life. This is a common question but really hard to answer. It took me decades longer than I would have liked.
You are lucky because I went through the process and laid it out here for you to apply.
If you would like to learn more on the subject, The Success Principles lays it out very clearly.
However, by utilizing checklists in a strategic way, it makes accomplishing outlandish results drastically easier than if you fly by the seat of your pants.
Decide What You Want Checklist
- Be clear and specific about what you want. Most people never get what they want because they are uncertain of what it is they exactly want.
- Remember your mind is an inner guidance system like your GPS. To use this powerful, natural resource, you must be clear about what you want to know where you want to be.
- If you are passionate about what you want, you will find a way to make it happen.
- The best way to do this is by focusing on your passion
Never live the dreams that other people have for you. This is your life. Never abandon your true passions for. That is what we regret.
Surround yourself with positive people who will support your ideas. Prepare yourself to encounter thousands of people who will try and talk you out of your goals and dreams.
They will tell you your ideas are:
- Waste of time
I wrote a blog to help you write 101 things that you want to accomplish in your life; decide that you want to make it an ongoing adventure by writing “victory” next to every one of your life goals.
Handwrite what you want to achieve and the outcomes you want to obtain in this life.
Do not just think about them, put them on paper.
Don’t just type them. You must handwrite them.
The direct line of communication to your subconscious mind is through handwriting. Not typing. Please, don’t take my word for this. I learned from two of the most successful people on the planet who teach this information.
It is good to reference and is powerful to your subconscious mind. Would you like to know how powerful?
Put This On Your Master Checklist:
- Attend Jack Canfield’s weekend event, Breakthrough to Success
- Attend Bob Proctors weekend event, Paradigm Shift
- Download the Google Keep app on your tablet and bookmark it on your computer
- Bulk order composition notebooks to begin using at home/office
- Bulk order mini composition notebooks to carry in your pocket throughout the day (this is the main reason why I always wear a sport coat, for the inside pocket).
- Then I use Evernote to take a picture of my handwritten notes to always have with me, and for a back up just in case life does its thing.
* I always bulk order “Success Supplies” because that way I never run out. Furthermore, I don’t have to think about ordering more for quite some time.