You want to set a goal that’s big enough that in the process of achieving it, you become someone worth becoming.” – Jim Rohn
What matters most in life is who we become as individuals in the process of accomplishing our goals. You will hear that from most successful people.
- Did we challenge ourselves enough?
- Did we reach our full potential?
- Did we make a significant difference in someone’s life?
- Did we leave this world a better place?
These answers are what truly matters. In fact, in my opinion, they are the only things that matter!
We must enjoy achieving our goals since we are going trough personal development and growth
It is what is inside of us that matters most. Set goals that challenge you to:
- Do amazing things
- Become and outstanding person
- Inspire others to do the same
Design Your Future Now!
The most important step in becoming successful is know exactly what you want!
Allow this to help you get started:
- Fill in the blanks: I will _______ by _______ (day. month, year, time)
- If you don’t fully commit, what will you miss out on?
- When you reach this goal, how will your life be better?
- What steps do you need to take?
- What habits do you need to create to achieve your goal faster and easier?
- What is one action that you can take today that will bring you closer to your goal?
If you are bored with life – if you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.” – Lou Holtz
REMEMBER: One goal is never enough!
The more more goals you strive for, the more you empower yourself to full use your:
Make a commitment right now to do something every day that will take you closer to who and where you want to be.
It may take time but all the little steps add up!
The hardest part is to get started Do it!!