There have been over 15 million copies sold of Dale Carnegie‘s book, How to Win Friends and Influence People.
This book will answers questions:
- What are the six ways of making people like you?
- What are the twelve ways of winning people to your way of thinking?
- What are the nine ways to change without giving offense or arousing resentment?
Will help you:
- Get out of a mental rut
- Think new thoughts
- Acquire new visions
- Discover new ambitions
- Make friends quickly and easily
- Win people over to your way of thinking
Will Make Your Life Better:
- Increase your popularity
- Increase your influence
- Increase your prestige
- Increase your ability to get things done
Improves Your Social Life:
- Handle complaints
- Avoid arguments
- Keep your contacts smooth and pleasant
- Become a better speaker
- Become a more entertaining conversationalist
- Arouse enthusiasm among your family, friends and associates
How to Win Friends and Influence People has Four Parts:
Part One: Fundamental Techniques in Dealing with People
- The Secret of Dealing with People
Part Two: How to Make People Like You
- A Simple way to make a good impression
- An easy way to become a good conversationalist
- Hot to interest people
Part Three: How to Win People To Your Way of Thinking
- How to avoid making enemies
- How to get cooperation
Part Four: Be a Leader
- How to criticize and not be hated for it
- Making people glad to do what you think
How has your life improved because of this book?