Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in life has a purpose.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross M.D.
Answer This Question!
What were you put on this earth to do for humanity?
The world will benefit when you are on purpose:
- When you do what you truly love doing
- When do do what you are good at
- When you accomplish tasks that are important to you
- Actions someway, somehow serve others
Decide upon you major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.” –
You know you are on purpose when you do activities that you enjoy. Figure out how to turn you hobby into a money making machine!
In The Success Principles, Pat Williams is quoted as saying:
“figure out what you love to do as young as you can, and then organize your life around figuring out how to make a living of it.”
Sounds simple right? As of now I am 27 and when I tell people my definite major purpose, they are jealous. Men and women who are in their 50’s and 60’s still have not figured it out.
While I was bouncing from job to job, 70-80% of my co-workers who have been there for years upon decades hated their jobs but were to scared to leave it. If you are under 120 years old, you are not to old to change the direction of your life!!
- People telling me I am successful
- People telling me I am stupid
- People telling me I am a visionary
- People telling me I am an unrealistic dreamer
- People who will bend over backwards to help me
- People who go out of their way to screw me over any way they can
- People who give me references and referrals
- People who go behind my back and lie to everyone they can about whatever they can come up with
For every horrible person/situation you come across, there will be 10 more lining up to support you. Once you are clear about why you are here, you can get past those irrelevant, sad souls so you can make a difference in this world.
It is the soul’s duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to do its master passion.” – Dame Rebecca West