Success for Teens – Real Teens Talk About Using the Slight Edge written by the Editors of the SUCCESS Foundation which is the teen version of The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson.
You can find both of these books in my list of the Top 150 Recommended Books!
By taking positive steps every chance you can will create a successful life in the long run. It’s not about putting things off until later, it’s doing what you know is right at that moment in time.
- Make the right choices every chance you can
- Quit bad habits one at a time so it lasts
- Focus on you before others
- Surround yourself those you want to be
The Slight Edge Creates
- Increases Self-Esteem
- Increases Self-Motivation
- Time Management Skills
- Goal-Setting Skills
- Vision Dream Building
- Better Habits may instantly form
- Purpose in Life
SUCCESS for Teens shows anyone can be successful by taking small/simple actions! Consistent behavior adds up and soon enough, you’ll be more than joyful at your real world results.
You’re the average of the five people you hang out with most.”
– Jim Rohn
Success is NOT
- Being the best person possible
- Making the most of your talents
- Seeking opportunities
- Taking advantage of opportunities
SUCCESS for Teens will help you:
- Create an actionable philosophy
- Develop a better and healthier attitude
- Discover what matters most in your life
- Overcome challenges and obstacles
- Think differently to make the best decisions
The longer you wait to do what is right, the harder it will become.
Start applying the slight edge philosophy now and start making your dreams come true today!”