A To-Do-List is a productivity tool that helps you take responsibility for your life and the outcomes you want to produce. To-Do Lists are prioritized lists of tasks that need to be completed.
Here is anto get you started:
People who use a To-Do List are…
- Organized (with Evernote)
- Stress-free (well…at least they experience less stress)
Write an effective To-Do List:
- Step 1: Write all the tasks that need to be completed.
- Note: If you have a large task, try to break down the task into smaller, more manageable, tasks. Each task should take no more than one or two hours to complete.
- Step 2: Rewrite your list in an order of priorities. Your largest task or most important task should be on the top of the list.
- Step 3: put a “/” next to the task you started working on
- Step 4: After you have completed your task, finish the check mark “✓” so you can visually see your success.
- Step 5: Move onto the next task
It is a list for taking personal responsibility and ownership of your life.
Put a “/” next to the task you are currently working on, and a “✓” with the task you have completed.
- You are the one in charge of your life. You, and you alone, are accountable for the quality of life that you seek.
- Get the facts then make the choice of what vision you have for how you would like things to be.
- Stop making excuses. No one wants to hear them or be around people like that. All an excuse does is slow you down from living the life you desire.
- Blaming someone or something stems from denial. It will never accomplish anything. It won’t change who you are or the circumstances that you are in. Placing blame on someone else is a trait of losers.
- How you respond to situations is completely up to you and it’s the only thing that matters. To get the results you want you will have to think AND do something different.
- To create a different outcome, ask yourself a different question that will trigger a different response.
- The results you produce will never lie. Pay attention to the outcomes your producing and change your response accordingly.
- Look out for alerts and signals that other people are giving you. These signs will help you prevent unwanted outcomes which are soon to come if you don’t change.
- Truly believe that you do have everything that you need to produce the results you are looking for.
IMPORTANT: Only work on one at a time. Spend a week or a month on each one to really create that paradigm shift. Be 100% confident about it before you move on to the next. I can look at each of these and put a full check mark next to each one but if I dig down deep inside me, I suck at all of them.
Your life should be constant improvement!