Create your future from your future, not your past.” – Werner Erhard
You can do this exercise numerous ways:
- Just think about the answers
- Write down the answers
- Close your eyes and visualize it as real
- Record the questions on MP3 and give enough time between questions for you to include all 5 senses to feel the answers (What I did)
- What is your annual income?
- What does your cash flow look like?
- How much money do you have in savings and investments?
- What is your total net worth?
- What does your home look like?
- Where is it located?
- What view do you have?
- What kind of yard and landscaping does it have?
- Is there a pool or stable for horses?
- What color are the walls?
- What does the furniture look like?
- What does the artwork look like on the walls?
- What kind of are in your garage?
- Where are you working?
- What are you doing?
- Who are you working with?
- What kind of clients or customers do you have?
- What is your compensation like?
- Are you a business owner, partner or employee?
- What are you doing with your family?
- What do you do with your friends?
- What hobbies do you work on?
- What are your vacations like?
- What do you do for fun?
HEALTH & FITNESS
- What does your body look like?
- How healthy do you feel?
- How long do you live for? (I visualize myself live 25+ years longer than the world record holder)
- How happy are you?
- How strong are you?
- How flexible are you?
- What does your exercise consist of?
- What is your healthy diet?
- How much water do you drink?
- What is your relationship with your family like?
- Who are your friends?
- What is the quality of relationship with your friends?
- What do these relationships feel like?
- What do you do together?
- How are you growing spiritually?
- What does you life long education consist of?
- How often do you meditate?
- Do you want to learn an instrument?
- Do you want to publish a book?
- Do you want to run a marathon?
- Where do you want to travel?
COMMUNITY YOU LIVE IN
- What does it look like when it is operating perfectly?
- What are the community activities that take place?
- What volunteer work are you doing?
- What do you do to help others make a difference?
- Who are you helping?
Once you are done with this exercise, however you chose to do it, make sure you hand write all your answers down! Date it too!
Review the list everyday:
- Keep your conscious and unconscious mind focused on achievement
Visualize the end as real and you will know the path on how to get there as life moves along! Promise!
Share this vision with others! It will make your conscious and unconscious want it more!
Be careful though, some may criticize you for your big dreams.