When you write a goal down, something unexplainable happens inside you. Your unconscious mind can do amazing things!
When you have a clear outcome in mind that you are striving for:
- You can track your progress
- Grow as an individual
- Gain Confidence
When you write down a goal, it is like you are stepping into a time machine. You see the future and it is up to you to create it. Everyone in the world has this time machine, but it is now up to you to use it!
The more clear we see things the way we want them, the more motivated we will be to take action and make them a reality”
Our Brains Are Goal Seeking Machines
Use Your Mind For What It Was Designed To Do:
- We need exciting reasons to work hard
- We need reasons to stay focused
- We need an excuse to get out of bed in the morning
When we set goals – Your unconscious goes to work for you day and night to come up with creative ways to make it happen
Ever get a good idea to accomplish something? BOOM! Just like that.
Now it is up to you to not only listen to your inspirational ideas, but you need to act on them.
Make your goals measurable to unleash their full potential:
- Quantities (how many dollars/pounds/points/pages)
- Specific time and date of completion
- Make and model
Get as specific as possible. Vague goals produce vague results!
When You Have a Vague Goal:
- No criteria for measurement
- It is something you just wished up
- It is something you prefer
- It is really, “just a good idea”
There is an enormous difference in the pattern of thinking between those who hope for better results and those that achieve those results.
Always Answer These Two Questions:
- How much?
- By When?