Believing in yourself is the most important skill that you can acquire.
The thing is, having support from others is just as important. When you have support from even just one person, that alone can give you the extra confidence needed to keep moving forward.
- Positive/Believes you can achieve your goal
- Supportive with your dream
- Encourages you to move forward
- Believes that you are capable of achieving anything you set your mind too
- Blames other people for your failure
- Complains about the roadblocks that arise
- Makes excuses for yours or their actions when something does not go as planned
- Does not believe in your success
- Jealous of your ideas and future success
Finding the Right Accountability Partner:
- Doesn’t have to be anyone you currently know
- Has a goal that they are striving for
- Someone that is looking for an accountability partner too
- Positive Person
- Someone you look up to
- Someone that looks up to you
Hundreds of books out there suggest getting a positive accountability partner. The Success Principles stands behind it 100% of the way.
When To Contact Your Accountability Partner:
Agree when to meet or call between the two of you and stick to it
- Once a day
- Once a week
- Once every other week
- Once a month
- Every other month
This is entirely up to both of you, your schedules and how you want to go about it.
What the Accountability Session Should Include:
- Check In with how your day/week/month went
- What have you accomplished since you last spoke
- What went good/What worked
- What went bad/What did not work
- What are you going to have accomplished before the next meeting