The day you make the decision to start getting places on time, that’s the day it’ll start happening.
Have you ever been late to:
The list goes on!
To wake up early you can:
- Before you fall asleep, tell yourself you’ll get up on time
- Put alarm on other side of the room
- Do not go back to bed
- Start your day
Taking responsibility of your life by being on time has many benefits that will last a lifetime:
- Builds self esteem
- Will not get fired
Getting Places on Time
The Success Principles narrates a great story about taking responsibility of YOUR life.
This is easier said than done when you plan ahead. Successful people plan!
Leave a comment if you’re going! We might see each other there!
To Start Getting Places on Time, Plan for:
- Long meetings
- The worst to happen
- Everything going wrong
It is better to be 10 minutes early than 1 minute late – your job may depend on it!
Becoming a Master of Time
Everyone is different when it comes to time management. Personally, I found numerous tools and trainings helpful:
- Evernote is how I manage my workflow.
- Google Drive stores all my files.
- Google Calendar allows me to carry my calendar with me everywhere.
- Calendly is great for scheduling meetings.
- Google Keep has all my checklists and routines.
- Brian Tracy’s Time Management Online Course.
- Using a pen and paper.