Solve Life Problems – 4 Challenges are put forth in front of you below. Look at each one with an open mind and try them out!
Empower yourself to solve life problem – 4 challenges
CHALLENGE 1: Alleviate Stress
There are a lot of different ways to get rid of your stress but the three that I found work best are:
- Exercise at least 15-30 minutes a day (minimum)
- Lift Weights
- Sleep 6-9 hours a night (minimum)
- Go to bed early, wake up early
- Be consistent with the times you wake up and go to sleep
- Plan the next day before going to bed
- Have a routine before bed
- Every one should meditate 20 minutes a day
- The busier you are, the longer you should meditate
- Take time to think about everything you have to do and how to do it
- Debrief yourself of what went on
CHALLENGE 2 – Time Management
- Watch a lot less T.V.
- Get rid of your t.v. altogether
- It wastes time and fills your head with negativity
- Do not be afraid to say “no” to people
- Accomplish your tasks first, they can deal with it themselves
- Do not waste your time with meaningless tasks
- Stop Procrastinating
- Plan out your day
- The night before
- During the day as situations come up
CHALLENGE 3 – Keep Educating Yourself
- Education is a lifelong process.
- You should never stop learning!
- Expands your horizons
- Develop Hobbies
- Learn a new language
- Take a class
CHALLENGE 4 – Go Out and “DO!”
- Knowledge is not power – action is real power
- Build Social Skills
- Start a project
- Start your own business
There are a lot of problems life brings along with it but if you focus on these four challenges I presented which I creatively twisted from The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make, life will seem easier!