“Everything you experience in life (O) – both internally and externally – is the result of how you have responded (R) to a previous event (E)”
People who disagree with this statement:
- Don’t have the life they want
- Get frustrated constantly
- Are angry with others
- Believe that their life is out of control and they are destined to be doomed
Anyone who says…
- “It is not my fault”
- “I can not do that. I am not talented enough”
- “I would have succeeded if other people did their job”
- “If I had better teachers I would be getting better grades”
…are in denial
Constant denial and limiting beliefs eventually leads to an alternative reality from the truth. An alternative reality makes you believe that there is nothing you can do about your current situation. However, once you are aware of this truth, your life will change because you have now gained the power to take control of your thoughts.
If you are not getting the results (O) that you were looking for, or want to prevent a certain outcome, listen to your intuition. In other words, what does your gut tell you to do?
Here are the warning sigs of an unwanted outcome:
External Warning Signs
- Parents warned you
- Friends told you
- Keep getting unwanted results
- Butterfly feeling in your gut
- Inner voice telling you something is not right
These warning signs and alerts give us time to correct our response (R) to the event (E) that life has given us so that we can achieve our desired outcome (O).
To change the outcome (O) that you are currently getting, you will have to change how you are responding (R) to the events (E) that are happening in your life.